Thursday 13 April 2017

Most buyers spend more than a few minutes on a big decision

They take many things to take in consideration, including roof leaks, pipes, and all potential expenses. Ask yourself, would you want to see only 3 houses when your savings are at stake? Besides, the buyers need some time to determine if the house is a good fit before going on camera.
_

Sharice:
How much does it cost to have a wedding dress dry cleaned?
(13 April 2017)

Jayna:
My boyfriends dog has bit me two days in a row. One in the arm and one in the leg. My boyfriend states that he's harmless. What should I do?
(13 April 2017)

Jayna:
Boyfriend doesn't understand why he's doing this and sticks up for the dog; however, I'm afraid to go to his house anymore.
(13 April 2017)

Jayna:
When I go to the door, the dog barks and then lunges at me and bites me.
(13 April 2017)

Myra:
Why do women feel obliged to adore someone but sleep with someone else?
(13 April 2017)

Sheila:
Ladies, if the guy you like gets a little mad at his brother when hes stepping on ants for fun. and he also releases bugs he finds at home?
(13 April 2017)

Marcelle:
How do I get over someone I see everyday?
(13 April 2017)

Tayna:
I forgot to mention. for the friends in my old school, I've resorted to making up a fake person and trying to be friends with them.
(13 April 2017)

Gaynell:
Why do my friends abandon me? part 2?
(13 April 2017)

Gaynell:
Please, this would be a great help.
(13 April 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment