Sunday 16 April 2017

The View is responsible for rendering the data provided by the model

Currently, MVC is the most used pattern in web applications and most of PHP frameworks are based on this pattern. The MVC pattern an application into three parts: Model, View, Controller. The Model is responsible for handling data. The Controller is responsible to handle the Model and View to work together.
_

Cori:
Doesn't it feel normal and good to be yourself?
(14 April 2017)

Letty:
My grandpa won't let me ride my dirtbike?
(14 April 2017)

Delena:
What is wrong with me and relationships?
(14 April 2017)

Delena:
It has nothing to do with the freedom of being single but I don't know why I am like this and I don't know what to do to work on it.
(14 April 2017)

Delena:
Ok so I am 18 years old and being younger is probably one reason but here's my issue.
(14 April 2017)

Simone:
He goes offline every time that I'm online?
(14 April 2017)

Simone:
I would prefer he man up and talk to me instead... is he waiting an apology on my behalf?
(14 April 2017)

Simone:
I love him and he does not, the last time I was very rude to him and he said bad things to me too now every I go online he goes offline... why does he avoid me?
(14 April 2017)

Chasidy:
Ok, he is genuinely nice guy and he is actually the nerdyish type....
(14 April 2017)

Tabetha:
I ve starved myself i ve done exercise and i try my best to eat healthier but NOTHING is EVER going to change.
(14 April 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment