Sunday 9 April 2017

You should have 2 to 3 tablespoons of roasted garlic

Drizzle with the 1 teaspoon of olive oil. Allow to cool, then squeeze the garlic pulp out of the skins and set aside. Rinse the diced potatoes to wash off some of the starch. Add the potatoes, the cauliflower, roasted garlic pulp, and 7 cups (1.65 l) of the vegetable broth.
_

Amparo:
So I'm about to turn 16 and Im being kicked out at 16 as well.
(9 April 2017)

Deloise:
Why isn't he texting or anything?
(9 April 2017)

Deloise:
So I'm wondering why he didn't text or anything when it's been longer than 3 days (I've heard of that stupid 3 day rule...) and if he was shy, what made him have the confidence to ask for my number when he wasn't ever going to do anything with it?
(9 April 2017)

Deloise:
I haven't seen him or talked to him since and he hasn't texted or called me at all.
(9 April 2017)

Patricia:
My girlfirend is 35 and goes out with her single girlfriend to bars every 2 or 3 weeks.
(9 April 2017)

Patricia:
How old is too old to go to bars every other wekend, or every 3 weeks?
(9 April 2017)

Kyla:
How much searle can be use to cause abortion?
(9 April 2017)

Jaimie:
My son, 6, almost threw his younger brother off the balcony?
(9 April 2017)

Jaimie:
He may have been kidding with his brother but I am not sure.
(9 April 2017)

Jaimie:
My elder son is usually a nice obedient boy and no complains were made about him in KG.
(9 April 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment