Friday 7 April 2017

They knew what they were doing when establishing our new nation

Occupying the White House and Oval Office. The parallels to Watergate are stunning. He could go back to Trump Tower, where life was great and simple. Where he could make his billions, grab whatever pussies he wants, and feed his rapacious ego without challenge.
_

Kristine:
I ve going this hair salon for a long time now, and I met this lady, who turned out to be 11 years older than me.
(5 April 2017)

Kamala:
Do guys like girls to be totally bare down there?
(5 April 2017)

Kamala:
Guys, do you like a girl to be totally hairless down there, or leave a little?
(5 April 2017)

Adelina:
Should I tell him to stop or should I just let him continue?
(5 April 2017)

Adelina:
Should I tell him to stop or just let him carry on?
(5 April 2017)

Adelina:
I know this because once I was typing but my game tab opened up and he was... well yah.. and I've done this more than once too just to see what he was doing.
(5 April 2017)

Adelina:
So, I've noticed that every time we're on discord chatting and we are also in a game, when I'm typing a message, he gropes me in-game until he sees that I've sent a message.
(5 April 2017)

Adelina:
Okay so online I have a friend and we play together online on ROBLOX and we both have discord.
(5 April 2017)

Lucie:
How many hours apart can a 4 week old baby goat be bottlefed? How many bottles a day should it be eating now?
(5 April 2017)

Lucie:
He nibbles on everything outside but never digests it.
(5 April 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment