Friday 7 April 2017

And Sony only seems to have one leg on that particular stool

Today Sony started taking pre-orders for its newest flagship on Amazon UK - but the expected shipping date is June 1st. By the time Sony actually starts getting devices into customers hands most will have completely forgotten about it. The ideal time to announce the XZP would have been some time in early May, or late April at earliest.
_

Cierra:
College student here, I'm a foreign student and she's american.
(5 April 2017)

Toni:
Will she open up to anybody else?
(5 April 2017)

Toni:
I want to have reassurance about the breakup, I want to know it won t be easy to get her.
(5 April 2017)

Toni:
She s 16 I know she ll open up to someone else in the future but what I want to know is will it be soon or years from now?
(5 April 2017)

Toni:
She has a lot of insecurities &I I ve helped her a lil through them but they re still there.
(5 April 2017)

Xenia:
What should I do if my best friend always blows me off?
(5 April 2017)

Xenia:
It's already 5 so I don't even think we'll hang out today but I just dont get it.
(5 April 2017)

Xenia:
Today we were suppose to go study together at 2 and I told her to text me when she's ready and she doesn't and its 3 so I text her asking her if she's ready and she told me she's out with her cousins.
(5 April 2017)

Xenia:
The other day we made a plan to go to lunch and I said I would pick her up at 12 and I waited for her to text me that she's ready and she doesn't text until 1 and she told me he got caught up with family which is understandable but she does this so much.
(5 April 2017)

Xenia:
I've noticed that we always make plans and she always blows me off and we either end up meeting hecka late or not at all.
(5 April 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment