Wednesday 26 April 2017

Obese people would suddenly find a reason to exercise and eat healthy

And 5% of people account for almost half our medical expenses. Example story: A friend of mine was an EMT for a while. Once the ambulance service put a 3 calls per month maximum on the people, they stopped getting those calls. So if they abuse the system, charge them.
_

Song:
You think it is true nice guys end up alone?
(26 April 2017)

Song:
I don't know if it is true, but the nice guys and nerds are single until we are 40. Even if we were billionaires, it won't be enough to get them date us.
(26 April 2017)

Song:
It is the main reason why they don't date us.
(26 April 2017)

Song:
Nice guys or nerds are usually shunned by women, because we are different and we treat people with respect.
(26 April 2017)

Song:
I hate to see what they are like when they get married.
(26 April 2017)

Song:
Do you have act like like an arrogant jerk and look like a male model to get the girl.
(26 April 2017)

Kasandra:
My parents stopped caring?
(26 April 2017)

Kasandra:
I know this probably sounds stupid but sometimes I really need them to be there for me and well they just don't seem to care me.
(26 April 2017)

Kasandra:
I just want to kill myself because of this.
(26 April 2017)

Kasandra:
I just feel like yelling and crying when this happens because they make me feel disrespected.
(26 April 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment