Wednesday 12 April 2017

This new directive says to me that none of those things really had any effect

I have learnt you have no rights at all when you step into that security queue, none. They now want us to put them into our checked luggage. So, the device will now be safer in the hold of the plane. If somebody really wanted to use it to blow up the plane would it be less of a threat down there?
_

Myrtle:
I had unprotected sex, I'm 15, what are the chances I'm pregnant?
(11 April 2017)

Myrtle:
I don't track my cycle, but I'm pretty sure I had my period two weeks before that.... and I'm not on any form of birth control. so can someone tell me how likely it is that I'm pregnant?
(11 April 2017)

Myrtle:
I'm not sure if I was ovulating or anything.
(11 April 2017)

Myrtle:
I do feel different, I have to pee a lot, I've been waaay more hungry, and bloated, and my stomach feels weird.
(11 April 2017)

Myrtle:
It happened Thursday, so five days ago, and I'm afraid I'm pregnant... what are the chances?
(11 April 2017)

Queenie:
Ok so if you have known a person for a long time, and find out they have NPD ..?
(11 April 2017)

Queenie:
Yet i stll have the urge to talk to him.
(11 April 2017)

Queenie:
So severe he lies about everything.
(11 April 2017)

Gabriele:
How can l find out lf she lies?
(11 April 2017)

Rosio:
He told me he wants a wife eventually and he was really shy growing up and didn't have his first kiss until he was 25. why hasn't he kissed me yet?
(11 April 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment