Thursday 6 April 2017

Daughter came and carried off several pieces of furniture from the Sewing Room

And school photos of me in Junior High. Terrible hair cut. Yes, there are that many Monkeys. It is sunny and freezing cold today. Big storm coming our way on Wednesday. Found rice noodles from 2014--still good? Would be nice added to my Turmeric/Ginger Broth.
_

Hermina:
We've both asked several times He lied to my other roommate about not having money to pay for his license, student ID etc. so he had to pay close to 200 dollars and hasn't gotten paid back.
(4 April 2017)

Hermina:
He borrowed 20 from me for forgetting his wallet when we went out to eat and hasn't paid me back either.
(4 April 2017)

Hermina:
He lied to my other roommate about not having money to pay for his license, student ID etc. so he had to pay close to 200 dollars and hasn't gotten paid back.
(4 April 2017)

Viva:
Is it horrible if I talked to my daughter's father's family about him not paying child support?
(4 April 2017)

Viva:
Phone, braces, school lunch... Anything.
(4 April 2017)

Viva:
I'm only asking that he help with a bill of hers.
(4 April 2017)

Viva:
The older she gets the more expensive she is.
(4 April 2017)

Viva:
I feel like it's time people face the issue and know that we need help.
(4 April 2017)

Viva:
And they Don't really inquire about how we manage to pay anything.
(4 April 2017)

Viva:
Now his family is very involved but not really financially.
(4 April 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment