Saturday 15 April 2017

This script can be run in intervals using Windows Task Scheduler

At least Office 365 Admin App (for iPhone/Android/Windows) alerts when there is a change in service status. I wrote a script for old school boys and girls who want to receive the Office 365 service degradation in emails. There is no special requirements (PS Modules) to run the script in PowerShell.
_

Josephina:
She's got to the age of 26 without anyone saying she was autistic.
(13 April 2017)

Nakesha:
Good places to live in Leeds?
(13 April 2017)

Sarita:
Problem with my relationship ?
(13 April 2017)

Sarita:
Maybe she have to take care of her family so , I don t know . I just heart broken, and very sad, what should I do?
(13 April 2017)

Sarita:
That what she said to me . After that day she still texting me but not like usual a lot of text.
(13 April 2017)

Sarita:
But I have a lot the fun with you today.
(13 April 2017)

Sarita:
And she said kissing me is wrong like .... like i guess I m not healed from her previous relationship.
(13 April 2017)

Sarita:
It said can we be friends until her heart is healed is ready.
(13 April 2017)

Sarita:
But....... by the time when I just left her house and try to go home, she send me a message.
(13 April 2017)

Sarita:
When we meet up and we became a boyfriend and girlfriend, is just a really romantic relationship.
(13 April 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment