Monday 24 April 2017

I just want to ask you if you ever have tried the strawberry shortcake style

I am not sure if I should use my real name, because what if I go to get a job or someone has the idea to google me? And well, despite it not being my main reason, yeah, people sometimes can be judgmental about NSFW so that kind of helps too. Take for example, Masamune Shirow, the author of Ghost in the Shell.
_

Perry:
I found out from one of his co workers that he told everyone that I am stalking him which is not the case.
(23 April 2017)

Perry:
Theres this guy who works at this store I frequent.
(23 April 2017)

Drema:
Am I pregnant? Did I miscarriage? Am I going crazy?
(23 April 2017)

Drema:
The second had a dark blue line and the faint line was a little darker.
(23 April 2017)

Drema:
I took 2 clear blue digital the first had a faint blue line and a dark line.
(23 April 2017)

Drema:
I had no bad cramping so I started to wonder if it was possible I could still be pregnant.
(23 April 2017)

Drema:
The heavier bleeding only lasted 2 days.
(23 April 2017)

Drema:
I went to the hospital to check on the bleeding and no hcg hormone was detected in my urine.
(23 April 2017)

Drema:
On the 15th the bleeding got heavier and started to clot.
(23 April 2017)

Drema:
I waited 4 days and started to spot pink and brown.
(23 April 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment