Monday 10 April 2017

We will be making this craft by bending wire into curves and hammering wire

Drying time will take the longest. Happy Hour is every Monday & Thursday between 5-7PM. See store for more details and exclusions. Choose either 1PM or a 6:30 PM club time. Happy Hour is every Tuesday between 6-8PM. We have the findings, beads, and cord ready for you to assemble.
_

Joanie:
My old best friend called me a snob?
(10 April 2017)

Joanie:
What should I do, should I still be her friend?
(10 April 2017)

Joanie:
She said that all we have is money and no brains.
(10 April 2017)

Joanie:
She now has to go to the crappy public school and now she is taking it out on friend D and me.
(10 April 2017)

Joanie:
Friend T however was not able to and she suddenly started calling anybody who wanted to go there snobs.
(10 April 2017)

Joanie:
I did not get a scholarship and neither did friend D but both of our parents are able to afford it.
(10 April 2017)

Joanie:
It is a private school and they offer scholarships for first second and third.
(10 April 2017)

Joanie:
My first best friend who we will call T did not place and there is this school that she wants to get into.
(10 April 2017)

Joanie:
I came top ten in the GSAT exams in my country along with one of my new best friends, let's call her D.
(10 April 2017)

Joanie:
So I recently graduated from my old school so I am going to a new high school.
(10 April 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment