Monday 24 April 2017

Server-Side Scripting Overview of PHP Advantages and Capabilities

Dynamic Websites Dynamic Content from Databases Developing Dynamic Internet Applications Client-Side Scripting vs. How can we learn all this free of cost? How can we learn all this free of cost? There are many tutorials available on youtube, you can also read up on lots of documentation.
_

Pat:
So do I tell my friend now that they are dating what he did.
(23 April 2017)

Pat:
This made me mad that he thought I wouldn't tell my bestfriend and I would continue to talk to to him like we gonna date talk.
(23 April 2017)

Pat:
And he said cause I just asked out your bestfriend and she said yes but I still wanna talk to you because I like you a lot and the reason I am dating her is cause you said we would have to wait till the summer at least to maybe talk about dating.
(23 April 2017)

Pat:
Well last night we were talking an he says can we keep us talking just between us for a while I said yeah why though.
(23 April 2017)

Pat:
Well my ex texted me and we started talking for like a week we were talking again and he told me how he still had feelings for me and I told him how I still liked him.
(23 April 2017)

Pat:
Ok so my best friend was apparently talking to my ex and she didn't tell me this.
(23 April 2017)

Manuela:
How can I get a transfer with my company?
(23 April 2017)

Manuela:
The other store is closer to me, but I'm not sure closer enough to warrant a move.
(23 April 2017)

Manuela:
I don't want to risk my current employment so I want to do this very carefully.
(23 April 2017)

Manuela:
Do I contact the store I want to move to first or?
(23 April 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment