Monday 24 April 2017

I added some honeycomb stenciling and fixed in place behind the apertures with foam pads

Some twine and a Butterfly from PB Love Art clear set. Three gorgeous cards and all equally gorgeous. I would not have thought to do that. The other 2 are just as beautiful and you used the cabinet card to good effect. I love the background effect on the top one.
_

Elizabeth:
I apologised but he was so angry that he said he needed to stop contacting me for a bit.
(23 April 2017)

Elizabeth:
Fast forward to a few days ago, he completely flipped out at me over something small that I did.
(23 April 2017)

Elizabeth:
We hung out all the time and our mutual friends thought there was something going on.
(23 April 2017)

Elizabeth:
I had the suspicion that he could have liked me and was starting to develop feelings for him too but have been quite reserved with how I felt as I'm just unsure about him.
(23 April 2017)

Elizabeth:
Been friends with this guy for about a year.
(23 April 2017)

Jessika:
Well I have a great question?
(23 April 2017)

Shellie:
I m Married but Can t Stop Masturbating?
(23 April 2017)

Shellie:
I am finding it difficult to stop this, i just need some thoughts and contributions from someone about my situation.
(23 April 2017)

Shellie:
That s how i stay sexually satisfied.
(23 April 2017)

Shellie:
I don t actually have physical intercourse with this other women, but i sex them online.
(23 April 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment