Sunday 16 April 2017

The Most Important Mentality You Need To Be A Master at Anything

But the teacher must not forget that the greatest teachers are the ones who never stop being students. Because a master never gets stagnant. A master evolves and always tries to get better at their craft. When you become stagnant, others overtake you. When you become stagnant, you become redundant and irrelevant.
_

Lynna:
They confided in me with all of their problems to the point that there are a few cases where it gets really scary, but I always help them out in the end.
(15 April 2017)

Lynna:
Of course, as we got closer, things started get rough.
(15 April 2017)

Lynna:
I've been friends with this person online for awhile, and they're such a lovely person who deserves better.
(15 April 2017)

Hazel:
At what age can children start sleeping on their backs?
(14 April 2017)

Hazel:
Ok so I was confused start them off by sleeping on their back first then progress to the stomach....
(14 April 2017)

Rickie:
Could Barrel be a name for a child?
(15 April 2017)

Rickie:
Its more for children kind of story, so is Barrel a okay name?
(15 April 2017)

Rickie:
The name is for a short story I'm working on.
(15 April 2017)

Rickie:
Lol okay before you rip my head off, I'm not having a baby and I would never name a kid Barrel anyways.
(15 April 2017)

Muriel:
I don't know why it bothers me?
(15 April 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment