Tuesday 25 April 2017

I thought you were a little tiny person with long Ears and a tail?

I personally love the romance but I also love the irony, and when the two come together I reach the utmost satisfaction. Why is Nick the star of these mishaps? How can you have a good collaboration if you are in different regions or country? Nick had the worst timing imaginable.
_

Willa:
So is there a good way to do this.
(24 April 2017)

Willa:
I m afraid he will think I have been leading him on when I really honestly just thought we were friends.
(24 April 2017)

Willa:
We have only hung out twice but he persistently texts me and I try to keep it short without being mean.
(24 April 2017)

Willa:
So I thought I was just friends with this guy...we met through a class but in recent light it would appear that he likes me and I do not like him.
(24 April 2017)

Stephania:
How do I become friends with these two guys?
(24 April 2017)

Stephania:
Like how am I just supposed to speak when they're both sitting far away from me.
(24 April 2017)

Hsiu:
My friend canceled our plans to hangout with my ex best friend?
(24 April 2017)

Hsiu:
I feel like I can't trust my friend now.
(24 April 2017)

Hsiu:
I feel like that would be suspicious of me.
(24 April 2017)

Hsiu:
Should I view her story even though I haven't in months?
(24 April 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment