Saturday 15 April 2017

Color affects us emotionally and has symbolic significances that differ by culture

For other people, the whole purpose of the artwork is to coordinate everything together in the room. There has been a lot written on the subject from psychologists and marketing experts. Most of us have a favourite colour or prefer some colours over others.
_

Shani:
Why do nerdy men think that they deserve super model women?
(15 April 2017)

Shani:
I don't understand geeky nerds who think they are gods gift to women and deserve super models lining up for them.
(15 April 2017)

Shani:
Since when did any guy deserve attention from women?
(15 April 2017)

Olympia:
I was in love with this girl but she had a boyfriend and I kind of feel like she's using me as a cushion when she had a bad day or her boyfriend and her are arguing, should I cut her off?
(15 April 2017)

Kyoko:
I can talk to girls when im with my friends but one on one with girls i dont know what to say and its akward and i dont make eye contact.. Im in 8th grade.
(15 April 2017)

Zaida:
This is the third he's blushed around me and because of me.
(15 April 2017)

Zaida:
I noticed his face was blushing.
(15 April 2017)

Zaida:
He said he wasn't but he clearly was.
(15 April 2017)

Zaida:
He said that I didn't but I asked why he was appearing shy.
(15 April 2017)

Zaida:
I asked if I did something wrong.
(15 April 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment