Saturday 15 April 2017

Looks like we need the talalay topper you recommended

Still not comfortable, as the latex has been compressed. If we keep the latex mattress, what would you suggest as a topper to make it more comfortable for us? Also, does the slatted bed have support in the center? If your backs are not hurting, then all you need do is soften the top.
_

Song:
I have talked to quite a few Arab guys, and most of them will even agree with me that it is difficult for them lol.
(15 April 2017)

Song:
I love Arab guys so much, but I am learning that many of them are extremely flirtatious and date other women on the side.
(15 April 2017)

Treasa:
I really want to have sex but i'm 13?!?
(15 April 2017)

Treasa:
PLEASE DONT SAY MASTERBATE OR A SEX TOY.
(15 April 2017)

Treasa:
I am 13 and I want to have sex soooooo bad i masterbate a lot and it just dosent satisfy me and i'm 13 so i'm still a virgin. but i really want to have a guy inside me it just sounds like it will feel so good.
(15 April 2017)

Leona:
Babysitting an 18 month old?
(15 April 2017)

Lacy:
How can I tell my friend that I'm not interested in this video that she send me?
(15 April 2017)

Lacy:
And I don't want to be yell at by her like before which it hurts me and my heart.
(15 April 2017)

Lacy:
Everytime she sends me a video tht isn't cool for me and that I'm not interested in but I don't want to hurt her feelings when she likes the video instead of me because I like watching different videos.
(15 April 2017)

Timothy:
Is it ok for the guy you re seeing to like another girls picture?
(15 April 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment