Friday 14 April 2017

HOP shaved roughly a dozen Midtown blocks off its route

That would place the groups at the front of the parade and allow HOP to be seen as joining the resistance movement. That's very disturbing coming from a HOP member. There is something very, very wrong with this picture. Where the hell has he been in the past 20 some odd years.
_

Candice:
They always focus on something they should not mention at all. e.g I like to use red lipstick because I think retro look is classy and appropriate, they always saying red lipstick is too bold, and scaring people.
(14 April 2017)

Erlinda:
Do you think girls who smoke cigarettes are gross?
(14 April 2017)

Diedre:
Barely see my girlfriend?
(14 April 2017)

Diedre:
It bothers the two of us that we barely see each other anymore and we often miss each other a lot, what are good ways to help dealing with it?
(14 April 2017)

Diedre:
If we're lucky we can see each other once a week at this point.
(14 April 2017)

Diedre:
I'm either at university (in a city two hours away from home) or in work, and she has a job as well, so we don't get much time to hang out together.
(14 April 2017)

Inocencia:
Is it okay if a 20 year old dates a 16 year old?
(14 April 2017)

Inocencia:
Hello guys just wondering if it's okay, it's legal where I live but morally?
(14 April 2017)

Violette:
Should I not go in the limo because they're inviting someone I don't like?
(14 April 2017)

Violette:
They decided to invite everyone I don't like.
(14 April 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment