Friday 28 April 2017

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Stephenie:
All of a sudden he just didn't want it morning day or night...when he would fuss during the day I would give it to him and now he pushes it away.
(27 April 2017)

Stephenie:
I know it's not a bad thing BUT why?
(27 April 2017)

Latonya:
I need some really good solution to make our relationships work this time?
(27 April 2017)

Ernestina:
How strong is Ronda Rousey?
(27 April 2017)

Ernestina:
If my doc had to give me a needle or meds and I refused could she force me down and keep me held down?
(27 April 2017)

Corine:
My parents tries to control me I'm 18?
(27 April 2017)

Corine:
I got into a argument with my parents about my curfew.
(27 April 2017)

Cecelia:
What attributes do all buses have?
(27 April 2017)

Ingeborg:
I want to fight for her??
(27 April 2017)

Ingeborg:
But everything ended at the beginning of March, and she told me she never wanted to talk to me again ( I did something stupid by accident) I kept texting her because I wanted her to forgive me.
(27 April 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment