Friday 14 April 2017

Spring Startup School can help you scale up your company and grow your profits

The Grow program pushed me to get organized, do the work and grow as a leader. I felt supported along the way as I slowly worked through all the information I learned each week. What have you done to overcome it? Through the experience in the Grow program, we now have way more clarity and clear achievable goals.
_

Geneva:
Just got rejected by a girl, really hurts so what now?
(13 April 2017)

Francie:
My best friend got married?
(13 April 2017)

Francie:
I tried calling but no answer... and haven't heard from them since.. what should i do?
(13 April 2017)

Francie:
My best friend that i knew for 5 years got married & didn't evens tell me, we didn't evens talk for 3 months beforehand.
(13 April 2017)

Lorene:
Which version do you prefer: Camryn or Cambria?
(13 April 2017)

Kesha:
Is this girl going to be traumatized by this?
(13 April 2017)

Kesha:
He had to go get help, but is this something that is probably traumatic for her?
(13 April 2017)

Kesha:
He didn't die or anything but obviously has emotional issues.
(13 April 2017)

Kesha:
There's this girl I know -she is like 20 or so, walked in on her twin brother stabbing himself with a knife in his legs and arms.
(13 April 2017)

Jordan:
Help I'm addicted to YA?
(13 April 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment