Monday 10 April 2017

I actually grew up believing that women are the inferior gender

That women are inferior to men and I carried that belief with me well into adulthood. And women were treated like we were very vulnerable and that we were prone to danger. Think about the kind of messages this sends to us or gives us, think about the kind of beliefs that this forms with in us.
_

Stephine:
I am still hurt by the guy im exoecting a baby by? I feel cheated 19 and lostbat times?
(10 April 2017)

Stephine:
He has only known the girl for about a couple of months and hes alrewdy thinking hes a family with them.
(10 April 2017)

Stephine:
They both have a drug history and the girl inbixed me and tried telling me that since shes in his life now that means my baby is in his life.
(10 April 2017)

Stephine:
Fast forward to now i am 7 months and he is doped out and just got out of jail after he threatened to kill his current gf in front of her kid.
(10 April 2017)

Stephine:
And and the time he was with another girl which was his good friends ex that he slept with.
(10 April 2017)

Stephine:
By the time i found out about this i found out i was pregnant.
(10 April 2017)

Stephine:
During this time the guy lost his job , i bailed himm out and he even drove my car ( i know its pathetic) this guy even stole money from me and even when we weren't dating but still messing around he even had people in my car.
(10 April 2017)

Stephine:
Then we btoke up got back together abd we still had issues i know he still wasnt over her.
(10 April 2017)

Stephine:
He was still obsessed over her while with me.
(10 April 2017)

Felipa:
Why does not my girlfriend's father love her?
(10 April 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment