Friday 7 April 2017

The players can be immensely proud of themselves

We were immense from the first whistle until the last. We rode our luck at times but the character was immense. We are a better team when we do that. The idea was to make it as uncomfortable as we could for Sevilla in the first 15 minutes. We deserve to be there, we have just knocked out one of the best teams in Europe in my opinion.
_

Herminia:
Hey guys I really need your thoughts in this.
(6 April 2017)

Maryetta:
Hmm! London walk, I asked a local where do I cross?
(6 April 2017)

Gregoria:
Is it okay for my dad to touch rub my thighs even though I don't like it?
(6 April 2017)

Gregoria:
I just feel weird about it and want to know if I am just parochial and overreacting and he is just showing me normal father love.
(6 April 2017)

Gregoria:
He was also drinking at the time, but that has always been one of his problems.
(6 April 2017)

Gregoria:
I really don't know what this means, I have little memory of any intimacy with him since I had only seen him a few times through a glass when he was in prison.
(6 April 2017)

Gregoria:
I just stayed like that the rest of the ride.
(6 April 2017)

Gregoria:
I then took of my seat belt and leaned forward in the middle seat to talk to my sister and mom and second attempt, and he finally left stopped.
(6 April 2017)

Gregoria:
He continued to do it but I didn't say anything so I just turned to the window and try to talk as little as I could but he kept doing it.
(6 April 2017)

Gregoria:
It immediately made me really uncomfortable because I have never really been that close to a man, besides hugging.
(6 April 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment