Monday 3 April 2017

I was particularly interested in anything on China

I also wanted to learn about the new efforts and approaches were being developed to deal with the cyber threat. Second I was concerned about the state of the readiness of the fleet. During testimony before the Senate Armed Services Committee on 8 February, Admiral William F.
_

Krystle:
A guy I am currently seeing (nothing serious) told me that over the weekend, he got blackout drunk, ended up punching a wall and having to go to the hospital.
(2 April 2017)

Shery:
Girlfriend doesn't want me smoking weed?
(2 April 2017)

Shery:
Should I just do it and not tell her?
(2 April 2017)

Shery:
I've already asked her how she would feel about this and she said she'd be really pissed off and wouldn't talk to me for a while.
(2 April 2017)

Shery:
The problem is, I want to do edibles with my friends for my birthday.
(2 April 2017)

Shery:
It's not a control thing, she just cares about my well-being.
(2 April 2017)

Shery:
She stopped smoking and so did I, and she says she doesn't want me doing any kind of drugs.
(2 April 2017)

Shery:
And it was also before we got into a relationship.
(2 April 2017)

Shery:
Alright so, both my girlfriend and I have gotten high before, just not together.
(2 April 2017)

Deonna:
What was this experience called?
(2 April 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment