Sunday 16 April 2017

Go with whatever works best for you based on availability and preference

You can also use drumsticks as well. Let us know how it goes by leaving a comment below. Season the chicken all over with salt, chili powder and paprika. Cut up cauliflower to have it ready. In a large ovenproof skillet over medium-high heat, add avocado oil.
_

Jeniffer:
How do I teach my son the importance of family when my family is very dysfunctional and his father's family doesn't know us or want to?
(15 April 2017)

Jeniffer:
He is an only child and his father asked for a divorce when he was 5 and has not bee in in his life since (despite me asking him to be). His family doesn't make any contact and is similarly dysfunctional to mine though not as bad.
(15 April 2017)

Jeniffer:
So how do I teach him about family?
(15 April 2017)

Jeniffer:
My brother is in prison on child sex abuse charges and I will never let my child near him and my other brother committed suicide before my son was born.
(15 April 2017)

Jeniffer:
My sister sees us occasionally but complains about family the whole time and my other sister had her own kids taken from her so I wouldn't get my son too close to her.
(15 April 2017)

Jeniffer:
My brother is in jail and my parents got us estranged as kids from the extended family and they haven't been receptive to my efforts to reach out as an adult.
(15 April 2017)

Jeniffer:
My Dad is an alcoholic so we only see him once a year and because of this my mother won't speak to us.
(15 April 2017)

Mica:
Do girls like to jerk boys off?
(15 April 2017)

Shay:
What is going on with this boy?
(15 April 2017)

Shay:
We exchanged like 5 messages which is totally not or usual and now he hasn't answered me and kinda stood me up... what's going on?
(15 April 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment