Sunday 2 April 2017

I was particularly interested in anything on China

I also wanted to learn about the new efforts and approaches were being developed to deal with the cyber threat. Second I was concerned about the state of the readiness of the fleet. During testimony before the Senate Armed Services Committee on 8 February, Admiral William F.
_

Kevin:
My boyfriend told me to stop seducing him what does it mean?
(2 April 2017)

Joleen:
I rlly need attention?
(2 April 2017)

Maya:
My friend likes this guy but she isnt sure she wants to go out with him?
(2 April 2017)

Maya:
Like why does she say she likes him a lot but doesnt know if she wants to go out with him?
(2 April 2017)

Maya:
When I told her that you should go out with him, she said i dont know, maybe and I am like confused.
(2 April 2017)

Maya:
She always mentions him every time.
(2 April 2017)

Maya:
So I have known my friend for 2 years and she told me about this guy she likes.
(2 April 2017)

Lynell:
What do you think of the baby girl name Cirilla?
(2 April 2017)

Lynell:
Of course I know it s currently the voice thing on iPhones - but would it even be around in 5-10 years time?
(2 April 2017)

Evie:
My mom just turned 70 & as she's getting older I feel so bad about how I acted as a teenager & in my 20's. How do I stop beating myself up?
(2 April 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment