Sunday 16 April 2017

That is where the Best Bicycle Safety Flags come into the picture

It is also making sure that other bikers, pedestrians, and motorists can see you. Being seen is what can separate you from a life or death situation. I much rather want you to be alive, so keep reading. Being seen is important because many motorists cannot see a motorcycle, so they need the help seeing a cyclist.
_

Emilie:
After a while, the car drove off.
(14 April 2017)

Emilie:
My mom and I thought nothing of it, although we decided to take photos of the car.
(14 April 2017)

Emilie:
A couple weeks ago, there was a car in front of my house sitting there for hours.
(14 April 2017)

Ayanna:
Female friend ignoring me?
(14 April 2017)

Ayanna:
We would take short walks around school campus, but always walked with her ex bf at the end.
(14 April 2017)

Ayanna:
I'd assume she doesn't need me anymore, but I've never had feelings for her.
(14 April 2017)

Ayanna:
So after my friend started talking again with her ex boyfriend, she pretty much stopped the hugging thing with me..but not with her other male friends.
(14 April 2017)

Terri:
Trump is doing away with Obamacare and giving to the insurance companies and letting pre existing condition people get rejected.
(14 April 2017)

Antoinette:
Is it ok to get over this?
(14 April 2017)

Antoinette:
I know that must sound so hypocritical; should I just get over it?
(14 April 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment