Sunday 16 April 2017

The Most Important Mentality You Need To Be A Master at Anything

But the teacher must not forget that the greatest teachers are the ones who never stop being students. Because a master never gets stagnant. A master evolves and always tries to get better at their craft. When you become stagnant, others overtake you. When you become stagnant, you become redundant and irrelevant.
_

Genoveva:
I meet one of my relative (female) after few years and we discussed about women.
(14 April 2017)

Violet:
How would you describe cheating?
(14 April 2017)

Violet:
Is that cheating because my husband doesn't like him but doesn't even know him I went to high school band with him for 3 years.
(14 April 2017)

Violet:
But if he says he wants to call me baby and loves all of my photos.
(14 April 2017)

Violet:
I have been talking to a high school friend and he i think has feelings for me he could be playin with my feelings for all i know.
(14 April 2017)

Nichol:
I'm 14, have no friends, don't do any activities, spend all day on xbox and yahoo, and I'm here to call you all losers?
(14 April 2017)

Nichol:
The other half are very good, decent, and smart people.
(14 April 2017)

Nichol:
It seems I've described half the people on Yahoo.
(14 April 2017)

Nichol:
Wipe my zits with my Cheeto dust and Pizza Hut wings, you losers.
(14 April 2017)

Geralyn:
Wife tries to suicide and her husband wants to kill me and her ? Should i tell him the truth?
(14 April 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment