Friday 7 April 2017

Would you like to be able to let go of stress and finally relax?

Today, women have a lot on their To Do List. We find ourselves juggling home, work, family, and friends. And when you do, take your hand and place it over your belly. Allow yourself to feel it go in and out. Now breathe in through your nose, hold your breath for 3 counts, and then slowly breathe out through your mouth.
_

Sanjuana:
This guy I had a long-distance relationship with for a couple of years suddenly cheated on me and told me we could not talk anymore a year ago.
(6 April 2017)

Lavern:
Rate me...am I ugly?
(6 April 2017)

Lavern:
Please be nice , I don't want my feelings to get hurt...I just lost 35 lbs I feel sooo beautiful.
(6 April 2017)

Franchesca:
Today she mentioned binge watching some shows and hanging out and smoking (Yes we are both adults and smoke) Does she expect me to make a move when we hang out or should i just play it safe?
(6 April 2017)

Franchesca:
I plan to ask her to be my girlfriend if everything goes good on our date.
(6 April 2017)

Franchesca:
We both like each other and she calls me love and hun all the time.
(6 April 2017)

Regan:
Help am I too promiscuous?
(6 April 2017)

Tiffany:
Girls, I need help?
(6 April 2017)

Tiffany:
I know neediness is a huge thing, what are your tips to avoid that?
(6 April 2017)

Tiffany:
So I'm pretty sure this girl likes me, and her mom seems to like me also (she invites me over sometimes). So now I need to make sure I don't kill any attraction she may have for me.
(6 April 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment