Thursday 6 April 2017

I was particularly interested in anything on China

I also wanted to learn about the new efforts and approaches were being developed to deal with the cyber threat. Second I was concerned about the state of the readiness of the fleet. During testimony before the Senate Armed Services Committee on 8 February, Admiral William F.
_

Bessie:
I quickly coverd it and he had a wtf look on his face.
(5 April 2017)

Bessie:
Let me start off by saying I'm an 12 year old kid in grade 7 My brother is 15 He walked in on me in the bathroom master bating.
(5 April 2017)

Giuseppina:
Guys, do you get cold when you're shirtless?
(5 April 2017)

Giuseppina:
So boys, do you get cold while you're shirtless?
(5 April 2017)

Giuseppina:
I get cold just wearing a t-shirt.
(5 April 2017)

Giuseppina:
But it seems like guys like to lounge shirtless or go to sleep without a shirt.
(5 April 2017)

Giuseppina:
I know it's a silly question lol.
(5 April 2017)

Pura:
Why do girls blush, take a deep breath, and act nervous when a guy talks to her?
(5 April 2017)

Pura:
She stares at me all the time and just smirks, and when I start talking to her she always hesitates and does all the extra stuff.
(5 April 2017)

Georgann:
How do you tell a man he has hurt your feelings?
(5 April 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment