Monday 24 April 2017

You might even get additional perks like discounts on food in the stores

There is so much to see and talk about, and great memories can be made. However, like most family outings, there is also the potential for the trip not to turn out how you had imagined. Bring a change of clothes for the kids. Check your local library for free tickets.
_

Rashida:
I will be leaving shortly to ride with my dad to go pick up donuts and bring them home for breakfast.
(23 April 2017)

Jaimie:
Younger sister gets a lot of male attention?
(23 April 2017)

Cathy:
How do I get rid of an obsessive ex-girlfriend without hurting her (to much)?
(23 April 2017)

Cathy:
Anyone has any tips I could effectively make use of?
(23 April 2017)

Cathy:
She keeps spying (really poorly) on me whenever I'm with another girl.
(23 April 2017)

Estelle:
We just broke up. Please help?
(23 April 2017)

Estelle:
I said i could give the money, but we're done.
(23 April 2017)

Estelle:
The words just flew out my mouth as i watched someone i barely recognised.
(23 April 2017)

Estelle:
He was cold towards me and told me to go out his car because he needs to go and make a plan to get the money for his mom. i said we're done.
(23 April 2017)

Estelle:
He was frantic and he shouted and wanted to leave, but then i followed him outside and got into his car.
(23 April 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment