Wednesday 12 April 2017

You might want to start gathering your troop for this

Knowing my love for Nepalese food, Cheng Yi sent an invite to the test run of the aforementioned Nepali Private Kitchen. So you know how precious this opportunity is. So one steamy hot afternoon Kevin and I found ourselves in the lovely home of the Sherchans.
_

Zella:
When my niece was 9, her mother's boyfriend molested her, and her father found out about it and literally almost murdered the man.
(11 April 2017)

Zella:
She and her father get along well and spend a lot of time together.
(11 April 2017)

Zella:
If something's troubling her, he's who she goes to.
(11 April 2017)

Zella:
She trusts him more than she trusts anyone.
(11 April 2017)

Zella:
In fact, he's the most important person in her life and he's an extraordinary man.
(11 April 2017)

Zella:
My niece is very close to her father.
(11 April 2017)

Zella:
The person who told us refuses to tell us where she heard it, and she says she's not 100 percent sure if it's true or not.
(11 April 2017)

Zella:
This information is extremely random and I have no idea where it came from.
(11 April 2017)

Zella:
It would take forever to explain, but basically, I have a 16 year old niece and my mother and I heard from someone we barely even know that she's being sexually abused by her own father.
(11 April 2017)

Jeanice:
Do guys like girls who have bubbly personalities?
(11 April 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment