Wednesday 12 April 2017

Wanting to resolve a relationship issue but never really doing it

This can look like wanting to start a business for years but never doing the things required to get started. Common fears with weight for women often have to do with men and sexuality, identity, and many other things related to this. Common fears with relationship are often about identity, worth and survival.
_

Valerie:
Is penicillin an innovation?
(12 April 2017)

Mimi:
If it happened a minute ago should Douglas be over it by now?
(12 April 2017)

Irene:
I told my husband i cheated on him and since then he has not stopped crying ? :(?
(12 April 2017)

Nan:
I need to follow-up with a work colleague on a resume I submitted for a friend, but don't know how?
(12 April 2017)

Nan:
I've only spoken to her a handful of times so it seems to me I should be somewhat formal in my capacity.
(12 April 2017)

Nan:
When should I follow-up and what should I say to my colleague?
(12 April 2017)

Nan:
Since I've never recommended anyone before I am unfamiliar with protocol.
(12 April 2017)

Nan:
This position literally mirrors what he is doing now, and he definitely has the experience.
(12 April 2017)

Nan:
I recommended him for a job at my company.
(12 April 2017)

Nan:
My friend moved out of state a few years ago to be closer to his family, but now wants to come back because they are driving him crazy.
(12 April 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment