Sunday 23 April 2017

The end results of these practices seen very soon and sometime immediately

Worshipping Lord Shiva this day bestows one with good fortune, happiness, success and prosperity. As per Tantra Culture the night of Holi is very auspicious for performing any type of Totke or remedies. So let me clear that Tantra in the form of Totka is a special short ritual which is done by special things in special time.
_

Trinity:
That being sad, I have eight dogs two birds in the cat and dog sleep in my bedroom with me in my bed so not very much room for another person although I'm pretty sure we can all squeeze them together.
(23 April 2017)

Trinity:
Okay so before you judge me I've been single for really long.
(23 April 2017)

Shona:
She hates hospitals she's scared of them she doesn't trust doctors anymore.
(23 April 2017)

Shona:
She goes everyday to see him she never leaves him alone.
(23 April 2017)

Shona:
Some nights she even goes to stay with him.
(23 April 2017)

Shona:
She met him while visiting or on a tour or something there and fell in love with him.
(23 April 2017)

Shona:
He was in there before she knew him.
(23 April 2017)

Shona:
I don't know why he's in prison she doesn't like to talk about it.
(23 April 2017)

Shona:
My friend is having a baby this summer she's sad because her boyfriend is spending life in prison she's worried he won't be there to see his daughter being born she really needs him.
(23 April 2017)

Rima:
I have no clue what to make of this, so a little advice would be nice.
(23 April 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment