Thursday 27 April 2017

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Berna:
He says he can see himself being old, but still sitting with her, have a drink, and chat.
(26 April 2017)

Emely:
Is she checking up on my instagram account?
(26 April 2017)

Emely:
Is it a likely coincidence or do you think my former fling is checking up on me via her friends account?
(26 April 2017)

Emely:
What are the odds that she would randomly see my flower photo based on a tag when she has never interacted with me before?
(26 April 2017)

Emely:
It was a photo of a flower I took when I was out for a run.
(26 April 2017)

Emely:
My Instagram has very little on it and its rare that someone I dont know personally likes any of my content.
(26 April 2017)

Emely:
The friend who liked my post lives in Canada and I live in Texas.
(26 April 2017)

Emely:
I clicked on her page after she liked my photo and saw that she had several photos with a girl I used to see casually, who ended up moving away and never spoke to me again.
(26 April 2017)

Emely:
A former flings friend liked my instagram post.We are not connected on social media and have never met, I hadnt even ever heard of this girl.
(26 April 2017)

Matha:
Should I purse her if she has a boyfriend?
(26 April 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment