Friday 14 April 2017

Note that in the last column we have the language code

This is helpful if you want to transalate the failure codes in multiple languages. We have just loaded a flat list of failure codes so now we need to create the hierarchical structure. Note how the failure hierarchy is specified in a flat table. The object IDs in the square brackets will be generated dynamically by MxLoader during the import process.
_

Marti:
Does he sound genuine he's 31 and I'm 20?
(12 April 2017)

Hoa:
Should my parents warn my surviving sister about PMS now that the funeral is over for the one who died from it (last question in it)?
(12 April 2017)

Hoa:
Just curious and last question I will ask about my PMS sister's death.
(12 April 2017)

Hoa:
The one who died of PMS had just moved out two months earlier when she was found dead.
(12 April 2017)

Hoa:
I'm a young adult, living on my own, but the surviving sister as well as a brother still live at home.
(12 April 2017)

Hoa:
So I am wondering would this help or should I just stay out of it and leave them be?
(12 April 2017)

Hoa:
I think my parents feel guilt they didn't do more for the sister who died.
(12 April 2017)

Hoa:
I am wondering if it would help them in their mourning if they warned my surviving sister who is not nearly as bad but does do PMS once a month of the dangers?
(12 April 2017)

Hoa:
As evil as she was I couldn't help but to feel sad for my parents today as they are good.
(12 April 2017)

Hoa:
Her funeral was today and we just got back home.
(12 April 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment