Wednesday 12 April 2017

I am an ardent WENGER OUT man and will continue to vent my anger any way I can

Was Wenger's 'Invincibles' a freak season, like Leicester's? After all, at the group stage we witnessed also such a heavy defeat. However, football brings every day something new. I'm sure it will attract even more self serving opportunists to the club than we already have here now.
_

Quiana:
He says he can control it and he doesnt want to.
(11 April 2017)

Mariam:
Family Help!?
(11 April 2017)

Mariam:
Once I walked in on my cousins talking about me and I just want to come of normal.
(11 April 2017)

Mariam:
My mom is overprotective and makes me look like a baby in front of all them.
(11 April 2017)

Mona:
Any ideas on how to handle this? Please help?
(11 April 2017)

Jeane:
Should I tell him I want to hangout or should I wait for him to show interest?
(11 April 2017)

Jeane:
I want to hang out with him but I'm not sure if he's interested or if he'd date someone with kids.
(11 April 2017)

Jeane:
Neither of us like to text because it takes too long.
(11 April 2017)

Jeane:
The night that I met him he was playing with all the kids including my daughter.
(11 April 2017)

Jeane:
I'm 24 and he's 23. I have 2 small daughters and he has no kids.
(11 April 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment