Thursday 13 April 2017

They deducted a bunch of points and added to the wrong people

Glad to hear my hopeful POD in Zerrett is performing seemingly superb. A dream to go to the MCG to see the Dees play. Was glad to see it coming back in vogue. Should we bring in Stefan Martin as planned? Who are you squaring up against? If surgery is required, it would mean up to 2 months out.
_

Liane:
Who could a princess marry, if she can't marry a prince?
(13 April 2017)

Liane:
Not in a modern day sense, but like middle ages to the 19th century?
(13 April 2017)

Liane:
Dukes, lords, prominent military leaders?
(13 April 2017)

Liane:
Like say she couldn't marry a prince for whatever reason, who would be the next best option?
(13 April 2017)

Sheila:
Do you have any friends?
(13 April 2017)

Sheila:
I have no friends and I've never been in any kind of realtionship I'm also a virgin . I'm 22 but time just keeps passing by and it's been this way for a while.
(13 April 2017)

Leon:
Telling my family I'm pregnant again?
(13 April 2017)

Leon:
Forgot to mention that my boyfriend and his family are really excited about the baby.
(13 April 2017)

Leon:
I know that we will be okay I just don't want to hurt her.
(13 April 2017)

Leon:
I guess I m mostly afraid to tell her because I know she's not ready for me to move out.
(13 April 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment