Wednesday 1 February 2017

A Web MVC front-end application is a bit different

Indeed, the difference is about the returned value you want to check. With an API, the business data are returned as the content of the HTTP response message and is easily testable. The content of the message does not contain only business data but also formatted data inside an HTML layout.
_

Mindy:
Anyways, Now more than two years have passed and I'm best friends with her younger brother and I told her brother about an year ago that I had a huge crush on her.
(1 February 2017)

Mindy:
I tried texting her o facebook but I'd get the reply so late.
(1 February 2017)

Mindy:
Often I noticed her looking at me as we used to sit close by but she wouldn't talk much.
(1 February 2017)

Mindy:
So I tried to talk to her about it, but never got the chance or the balls lol.
(1 February 2017)

Mindy:
We used to go on the bus and long story short, I ended up falling for her.
(1 February 2017)

Mindy:
So I met this girl in high school about 3 years ago.
(1 February 2017)

Willene:
I distinctly remember looking in the mirror expecting to look like my friend and realizing that wasn't who I was.
(1 February 2017)

Willene:
I actually pretended I looked like her.
(1 February 2017)

Willene:
I would always think about how ugly and fat I was.
(1 February 2017)

Willene:
When I was very young, around preschool I thought one of my best friends at the time was very pretty.
(1 February 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment