Friday 17 February 2017

Using free software means making a political and social choice

Announcing Keynote Speaker Karen M. Prior to joining Conservancy, Karen served as an executive director of the GNOME Foundation. Before that, she was general counsel of the Software Freedom Law Center. In addition to her work at the Software Freedom Conservancy, she is also a pro bono counsel to the FSF and GNOME.
_

Gisele:
I didn t know the grandfather but I do know my girlfriend s family but I just don t know what to write that s not some kind of cliche that everyone says when you lose someone.
(17 February 2017)

Gisele:
My girlfriend s, of 9 months now, grandfather passed away a few days and I intend on mailing the family a sympathy card but I don t know what to write.
(17 February 2017)

Jenni:
Cute way to engage her on FB?
(17 February 2017)

Jenni:
How should I message this girl I m interested in on FB, and how long should we message back and fourth before I ask her for her number to ask her out ?
(17 February 2017)

Jerrie:
Taking pictures with tall boyfriend?
(17 February 2017)

Jerrie:
So I was just wondering if any of you guys have tips on taking pictures (selfies) with people a lot taller than you.
(17 February 2017)

Jerrie:
I mean they're fine for our entertainment but I'm a buisness woman and I like to keep my posts on social media clean and very put together.
(17 February 2017)

Jerrie:
So me and my boyfriend tried taking pictures together when we go to events or nights out but the pictures look terrible haha.
(17 February 2017)

Loris:
Do you find Katie Mcgrath attractive?
(17 February 2017)

Tameika:
This Conservative wants y'all to know I listened to THE obama, after hearing him tell us how traumatized he was hearing a car door lock?
(17 February 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment