Wednesday 15 February 2017

Your donation allows me to continue offering my poetry freely

I love your diction and how you just weave the words to attain such a spontaneous flow..I have bookmarked this blog. Like you, a heartfelt remark from a new friend can uplift and bear me aloft. I appreciate your eyes and ears dancing to the rhythm of my words.
_

Rana:
I need to build the courage to confront someone who disrespected me in a big way, I know what I want to say, but building the courage to say something is so hard because they are erratic and crazy with their reactions.
(13 February 2017)

Vicky:
I need some advice on how to tell my parents?
(13 February 2017)

Vicky:
I am very upset and how to I tell my parents I am pregnant?
(13 February 2017)

Vicky:
I told my boyfriend and he broke up with me and said he is not ready to be a dad.
(13 February 2017)

Vicky:
I am 17 and found out I am pregnant.
(13 February 2017)

Michel:
What is the best way to get your Ex back?
(13 February 2017)

Michel:
It's only been a few days and i don't know what to do.
(13 February 2017)

Michel:
It wasn't a rough break up at all and we are still pretty close friends but I still really like this girl.
(13 February 2017)

Alejandrina:
Is this a good thing to text a girl I like?
(13 February 2017)

Ela:
Should I forget her or try to make something of it?
(13 February 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment