Thursday 9 February 2017

Anyone who has been a parent will understand the early years of a baby

Trump: number of days without craziness, zero. In America there is a thing they call the National Prayer Breakfast and let it be so. All presidents until now have delivered a sober and worthy address at the National Prayer Breakfast. El Trumpo has also threatened to attack Iran and has hung up the phone on the Australian prime minister.
_

Larue:
I like being put into Diapers and babied????
(9 February 2017)

Larue:
I usually use the diaper and when being babied I love being changed?
(9 February 2017)

Taren:
When my Mom judges my ancestors and says how bad they were it hurts me. Do I need to defend elders or can I just stay quiet?
(9 February 2017)

Taren:
She is one not to let go of grudges.
(9 February 2017)

Taren:
I see my mother less because of this but she is my mother so I still have to tolerate her.
(9 February 2017)

Taren:
So when she does it do I need to defend the elders or just change the subject.
(9 February 2017)

Taren:
So when she cuts them down it upsets me but she doesn't care.
(9 February 2017)

Taren:
She blames his parents for how he turned out and yet his parents were wonderful people and there was no reason at all for my Mom to be critical.
(9 February 2017)

Taren:
My Dad has since died and she still cuts him down about once or twice a month (down from daily when I was a kid). She also cuts his family down.
(9 February 2017)

Taren:
She had a bad marriage to my Dad and they are divorced.
(9 February 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment