Sunday 19 February 2017

The teams made the case against tax-funded medicine

There was also an American physician and one non-physician. As I recall, there was also a Congressman. We hit a dozen cities in fourteen days. It was the toughest speaking assignment I have ever had. The reaction was not spectacular. The physicians in the audience did not seem to recognize the threat to their practices that bureaucratic medicine involved.
_

Hettie:
I don't know what to do to get over the crush I see him everyday for a few hours since he my coach. what should I do.
(17 February 2017)

Hettie:
The problem is I don't want to act on it because I know it wouldn't work out plus even if I wanted to act on it he has a girlfriend.
(17 February 2017)

Hettie:
I think he is so cute and such a nice guy.
(17 February 2017)

Hettie:
But the problem is now I have a crush on him.
(17 February 2017)

Hettie:
Well recently I am single but he now Dating a girl , he is over me.
(17 February 2017)

Hettie:
I didn't tell him this but I also said no because he a good coach and I didn't want to mix coach and student and I knew with the age difference if I said yes it end badly.
(17 February 2017)

Hettie:
I told him no and that I am a lesbian I look very masculine, at the time I was talking to a girl as well.
(17 February 2017)

Hettie:
My coach is 45. My coach about a month ago asked me out.
(17 February 2017)

Moira:
Why some girls who are not close friends with me dont like to look at my face while talking ?
(17 February 2017)

Natasha:
DOES HE LIKE ME? BTW I WILL AWARD BEST ANSWER!!?
(17 February 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment