Wednesday 22 February 2017

You know My GBGV Life does their own thing regardless of what the rest of the world is doing

Have a great day of love, hugs and kisses. We are not happy about the social media stuff either, so we just keep posting as we always have. It really takes a lot of fun out of social media. We have enough sadness of our own right now to worry about; and all that arguing just brings me further down.
_

Lani:
He said that I was fine and that I shouldn't worry about it.
(22 February 2017)

Lani:
So I said I guess not and then apologized for asking such an odd question.
(22 February 2017)

Lani:
Of course me really liking him and wanting things to work out took this as he doesn't want to talk to me in person.
(22 February 2017)

Lani:
Just today I asked if that was weird and he said not really.
(22 February 2017)

Lani:
We text but don't talk in person.
(22 February 2017)

Juli:
So odd question lol, but like does anyone wanna take a bunch of laxatives and crap on my penis?
(22 February 2017)

Juli:
I mean I don't know exactly how much I would pay you but like, I have reimburse you for the laxatives and I can also try and crap on your privates as well.
(22 February 2017)

Justa:
Men: Would you ever consider dating a girl without a college degree?
(22 February 2017)

Justa:
If you can, please tell me what you're education level is or what you plan to persue.
(22 February 2017)

Justa:
I always hear women talk about this but never men so I'm curious.
(22 February 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment