Tuesday 21 February 2017

They are here with us to jazz up our meal and liven up the mood

Can I sneak my way into your day? I come with a warm, savory, and cheesy offering? I honestly think my family would be the happiest of all if I made these at every meal for the rest of our life. Arrange pepperoni and cheese over the hummus. Roll up the wraps and cut in half.
_

Tamica:
Then once she had my niece just recently she didn't want anyone around while in labor.
(20 February 2017)

Tamica:
She told my cousin again this past year she was pregnant first.
(20 February 2017)

Tamica:
I told her I'm 25 and it's extremely hurtful that you kept that from me because of my feelings.
(20 February 2017)

Tamica:
Last year she had a etopic pregnancy and didnt tell me about it but told my younger cousin because she didn't want to worry me.
(20 February 2017)

Tamica:
Shes the first person I tell good news or ask for advice If I need help with something.
(20 February 2017)

Tamica:
We may have a had a love hate relationship together growing up but as we got older we became best friends.
(20 February 2017)

Tamica:
We went through crap no child ever should and she is the only other person in the world who understands that same pain.
(20 February 2017)

Tamica:
My sister and I have always been so close.
(20 February 2017)

Silva:
Why is my plant having sex with me?
(20 February 2017)

Silva:
Is it because of its big black cock?
(20 February 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment