Sunday 12 February 2017

Then the morning progressed and I started to feel worse and worse

Was really in the groove on Sunday. I did not get up as early as planned, but I did do some sun salutations in my classroom before the day started. My sinuses were acting up and my face felt like it was going to explode. After my first class, I even ran to the store to get some sinus medicine.
_

Bettie:
My girlfriend and I are currently separate.
(10 February 2017)

Carie:
My 3 month old baby keeps throwing up when I try to feed her bread?
(10 February 2017)

Carie:
But every time I try she throws up or keeps coughing and spits it out.
(10 February 2017)

Carie:
I try to feed her bread each day after she drinks formula from the bottle because whole grains are important.
(10 February 2017)

Griselda:
Who the hell moved this to pregnancy?
(10 February 2017)

Maisha:
Do shorter people jump further than taller people?
(10 February 2017)

Maisha:
In many cases, I've seen short people jump really far (waaaay further than a taller person could do it). My class also did a science experiment on this a while back, and the results were that short people can jump really far.
(10 February 2017)

Phylicia:
Question for Guys: Is it ever ok for a girl to text a guy first? If so, how often?
(10 February 2017)

Phylicia:
It seems sad and desperate or something.
(10 February 2017)

Phylicia:
Even after I've known a guy for a little while.
(10 February 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment