Wednesday 8 February 2017

The greater your embodiment of your DIVINE Presence

Nothing is turning out as I had hoped, have you felt that, heard that from others? The tension, the stress, let it go. We witness even democracy does not work. What appears as evil, is educational for those at those levels. There are no mistakes in creation.
_

Lorretta:
What should I do, please give me advice.
(7 February 2017)

Lorretta:
I was really suffering since then, because I am worried for a guy.
(7 February 2017)

Lorretta:
The whole situation happened half a year ago and I didnt hear anything about it since then, nothing in news either.
(7 February 2017)

Lorretta:
I didnt see what his condition was because I was standing far from him.
(7 February 2017)

Lorretta:
After it we left without helping the guy or calling the police.
(7 February 2017)

Lorretta:
My friend started to fight with him, punched him and he fell.
(7 February 2017)

Lorretta:
We started to walk away again but second guy started to chase us.
(7 February 2017)

Lorretta:
When guy with bottle saw it, he stopped and threw the bottle at us hitting my friend s face and ran away.
(7 February 2017)

Lorretta:
I ran in, and saw that one guy was running towards us with a bottle.
(7 February 2017)

Lorretta:
We started to walk away but these guys continued to argue with one of my friends.
(7 February 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment