Wednesday 22 February 2017

What to Do with All Those Disney World Key Chains?

We only have so many cars and a limited number of locking house doors. You simply need a place to display them. There are some less expensive ones for under $5, but these are flimsy for the most part. You get what you pay for at Disney, even with a $10 souvenir.
_

Kimi:
I feel like people expect me to invite her to my wedding because she's my mother but I don't want her there because I feel like she's gonna ruin my big day.
(22 February 2017)

Heidi:
Am I on my own?
(22 February 2017)

Heidi:
All I really want to know is am I on my own?
(22 February 2017)

Heidi:
We go to the same school and we have the same friends, so we couldn't really avoid each other, after we broke up she'd get angry at me for having a laugh with my other friend, Marie.
(22 February 2017)

Heidi:
Hey.. This all started when I broke up with my ex, who used to be my best friend ever.
(22 February 2017)

Gale:
Is my period just late or am I pregnant?
(22 February 2017)

Gale:
Just some advice would help, please don't be rude.
(22 February 2017)

Gale:
Which hasn't really calmed my nerves lol.
(22 February 2017)

Gale:
Everything has been normal which I heard is common in early pregnancy.
(22 February 2017)

Gale:
I'm trying not to stress, but it's hard not to.
(22 February 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment