Saturday 25 February 2017

Just shut up and buy what the state tells you to buy

You can tell the difference immediately. Wisconsin dairy farmers lose profits. They also outlawed it being yellow when they allowed it in the state. My grandmother lived in Fort Atkinson. The schools I went to all offered butter instead of margarine with lunches.
_

Karmen:
It kind of hurt me but right now I'm trying to focus on my life.
(24 February 2017)

Karmen:
After that I stopped trying to contact him because it's obvious he's giving me the cold-shoulder.
(24 February 2017)

Karmen:
We had a conversation like nothing bad happened, he roasted me then I roasted him, then he hung up on me.. I tried to call him back and sent him a text but he never answered.
(24 February 2017)

Karmen:
He accused me of lying then he called me again and I answered that time.
(24 February 2017)

Karmen:
I responded by saying I don't have my phone with me all the time and I wouldn't intentionally ignore him.
(24 February 2017)

Karmen:
Then he sent me an angry text accusing me of ignoring him.
(24 February 2017)

Karmen:
We both always joked around with eachother and roasted eachother (made fun of eachother). The other day he called, and I barely missed his call, my phone was in a different room, by the time time I got to it the call ended.
(24 February 2017)

Karmen:
Every couple days we'd hang out and every other day he'd call or text me.
(24 February 2017)

Karmen:
He got my number through my friend.
(24 February 2017)

Karmen:
We usually hung out and had fun together.
(24 February 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment