Wednesday 15 February 2017

I had a lot of fun with the recent Her Handyman promotion

I absolutely love my Kindle Paperwhite, Kindle Fire, Smart Phone, and Computers. I also love to network, read and write thrillers, mysteries & romances. My guilty pleasures are binge watching TV shows, playing slots, eating pizza, ice cream, and chocolate.
_

Maire:
My fiance and i are having a hard time picking names for a baby girl.
(14 February 2017)

Robin:
Are these girls evil?
(14 February 2017)

Robin:
Maria vomited a hour later and had bruises for two months. do you think Sharkiesha and the two girls are evil?
(14 February 2017)

Robin:
Maria wets herself than drops to the floor. the girls kick Maria, punch her between her legs than strangled her, the teacher ran in and stopped them.
(14 February 2017)

Robin:
Sharkiesha and two e other girls found her after school and punched Maria in the stomach.
(14 February 2017)

Robin:
Maria is a beautiful 15 year old white girl.she is a cheerleader and hangs out with a lot of guys. one day Maria flirted with Sharkiesha's boyfriend. she also showed Sharkiesha's boyfriend her pink panties.
(14 February 2017)

Carlee:
We have been on 3 dates, everything is going great...since today is valentines day shouldn't he desire to do ANYTHING for me? LOL curious?
(14 February 2017)

Carlee:
I just feel if I were a man, I'd love to be romantic to a lady especially on this day, no matter if it's been 3 dates in or 300 dates.
(14 February 2017)

Carlee:
He is out of town for his job but he gets back tonight.
(14 February 2017)

Carlee:
I've been seeing this guy for about 3.5 weeks now and it's been great, we have been on 3 dates.
(14 February 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment