Wednesday 22 February 2017

Software businesses and pharmaceutical firms have high gross margins

Businesses come in all varieties and the gross margins generated by various businesses are no exception. Costco and Exxon have low gross margins. If a business does have low gross margins it does not have a lot of elbow room for operating expenses. Using the DCF framework, you cannot generate much cash from a revenue stream that is saddled with large, variable costs.
_

Latoria:
Everyone makes fun of me, and no one understands.
(22 February 2017)

Latoria:
Today I have only 2 friends and sometimes they don t even like me.
(22 February 2017)

Latoria:
All my years in elementary school no one talked to me.
(22 February 2017)

Latoria:
In the 5 th grade I was bullied and even filed a bullying report.
(22 February 2017)

Babara:
I ask out as many ppl as I want to have the maximum amount of potential partners to choose from, what does this make me?
(22 February 2017)

Babara:
I like to leave them emotionally scarred when I'm done too.
(22 February 2017)

Louisa:
Why are my friends acting like this?
(22 February 2017)

Louisa:
They havent talked to me in a week and i havent been over there house and i usually see them all the time.
(22 February 2017)

Louisa:
They said dont talk to them about him anymore but i only talked to lisa about him, not the mom or veronica.
(22 February 2017)

Louisa:
But their moms husband is 17 years older than her and lisa said it was different back then.
(22 February 2017)

No comments:

Post a Comment